$17,500 - 229k miles - Manual - Sterling, VA
(I found this car listed on Facebook Marketplace
& the seller agreed to share. - @spencerberke)
Please, serious buyers only! I will not reply to "Is this still available messages" and no trades.
Buy this street legal track car before it his BaT in June!! I have owned this car for almost 10 years and during that time I have driven the car to and on local race tracks, worked out all the issues from previous owners, and practically rebuilt everything on it. (I bought the car in 2013 with 218,000 miles.) Unfortunately, it is time to move on and I want the car to go to someone that can enjoy it on the street and/or on the track. The car includes many custom parts such as a Delrin tall shift knob and CF sunroof delete panel, engineered brake cooling ducts, and seat/belt mounts.
- Valve cover and vanos rebuilt, cams timed - 218,220
- Engine mounts replaced - 218,220
- Short shift kit - 218,220
- Power steering system refresh - 218,220 - Waterpump, thermostat, radiator and all coolant hoses replaced - 218,220
- Drive belts replaced - 218,220
- Guibo and driveline bearings replaced - 218,220
- M50 intake manifold swap - 222,320
- Fuel starvation kit (run it to ~10 miles range and a much needed upgrade to tackle the high lateral loads at Turn 1 at VIR. - 222,000
- Oil system, pan baffle, pump nut welded - 227,077
- Rogue Engineering DIF Cover - 227,077
Suspension: - 227,077
- Complete MCS TT2 suspension system with monoball mounts and Vorshlag camber plates (2k miles on the system)
- Adjustable rear lower control arms
- FCAB/Arms, Sway Bar links replaced
Body: - 227,077 - ALL bushings and bearings replaced. Front hubs replaced - 229,500
- Body reinforcement plates welded in
- Front and Rear aluminum subframe bushings.
- New 100mm aerospace grade studs installed.
- Trans/Dif/Subframe mounts - 227,077
- Rebuilt axles - 227,077
- Brake system, cooling installed - 229,500
- Hood vents installed - 229,500
- Remus cat back exhaust
Still has A/C, heat, airbags, functioning ABS, dash, arm rest, and OEM door cards. An exhaustive list of all parts replaced and when installed as well as when the fluids were replaced is available upon request.
As part of the price, I am offering to do a complete brake job which includes all new rotors, installing new Hawk DTC60 or PFC 08 or street pads and cleaning/lubricating the calipers.
Also comes with:
- (4) 17x9" Apex ARC-8's wrapped in Nitto NT-01's with a weekend of use - $2000 value
- (5) e36 M Contour BMW Style 23 wheels with winter tires.
- Bentley service manual - $200 value
- Bavarian Autosport OBD2 scan tool
- Peake Research R5 SRS scan tool
- Wheels spacers with varying thickness
- Spare lug bolts and nuts.
- Brand new PFC 08 pad set - $600 value - Brand new Hawk DTC 60 pad set with extra front pads - $773
Compression test completed 5/13/2023:
Cylinder 1 - 200
Cylinder 2 - 205
Cylinder 3 - 206
Cylinder 4 - 205
Cylinder 5 - 202
Cylinder 6 - 210
All cylinders ran for 5 seconds for consistency.
Other spare parts will be included with the
Asking price: $17,500
Please mention @M3List!
@M3Parts • We have over 300,000 factory and aftermarket BMW parts with discount codes to save you money. Donation based! Visit M3List.com/donations to send donations to help support our free service to the community. (Thank you!) Visit all the links in our bio and check out our Discord for more. Spencer@M3List.com #m3list #bmw #bmwm3 #m3 #e30m3 #e36m3 #e46m3 #e90m3 #e92m3 #e93m3 #f80m3 #g80m3 #m3 #carsforsale #bmwforsale #m3forsale #carmarket #mpower #bmwmpower