$38,000 - 106k miles - 6 speed manual
Fox Red interior
It’s packaged minimally/enthusiast like
ROD BEARINGS! were done by MRF engineering (arguably the best for this)
THROTTLE ACTUATORS! were done by JMP
- Vorsteiner carbon vented hood painted alpine white
- GTS wing from a forums member who claimed it was mode carbon but who knows. Either way it looks good to me.
- OEM carbon trunk lip
- OEM carbon mirror caps
- exotics tuning carbon front lip that is seriously durable
- 18 inch gold BBS RIA bought brand new from slicer
- Motorsport hardware stud kit
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4s tires
- KW V3 Coilovers
- Ceramic coated with Adams advanced graphene coating
- Wheels coated with CarPro DLUX
- Brand new OEM M Performance alcantara steering wheel
- OEM light up F10 M5 shift knob that has been converted to alcantara
- Alcantara shift boot from coby
- PedalHaus black aluminum pedals
- Auto power half cage
- Short shift kit
- Hardwired passport 9500ci with laser jammers front and back (radar screen not working but radar still works)
- some sort of upgraded speakers.
- Back seat bottoms are currently out, I have them in my garage
Currently it has a stock xpipe, with an IPE valved muffler.
New intake and air filters were done recently as well.
Recent oil changes: liquimoly 10w-60
10/31/21 - 102,0xx - new fluid, filter
2/5/22 - 103,0xx - new fluid, filter- new bolts/washers
2/5/22 - 103,0xx - new fluid, filter, bolts, washers
2/5/22 - 103,0xx - new fluid, bolts
It has been serviced and looked after not only by me but my friends at JMP Autowerkz
- changed the rear subframe bushings and the differential bushings to polyurethane.
- NEW brake rotors and pads and fluids and braided steel brake lines
- Spark plugs
- 4 new ignition coils
- New alternator
- had to replace DME likely because of positive battery recall short circuit
All recalls have been done
I can’t speak for any of the old owners but according to the car fax it was in a serious accident that deemed it totaled. This was in 2017 at around 70,000 miles and two months later was issued a rebuilt title and back on the road. I don’t know specifics but that doesn’t seem like a lot of damage for the amount of time it took to be safely cleared. I’ll let you come to your own conclusion on that.
Asking price: $38,000
@m3list @m3parts - We have over 100,000+ aftermarket BMW parts & other BMW parts with discount codes to save $! Looking to sell or buy an M3? Click the link in our bio. It’s free! Donations are always appreciated. Please mention us if you buy or sell an M3/M3 parts. M3List.com - Join the M3 community! #bmw #bmwm3 #m3list #m3 #carmarket #carsforsale #m3forsale #bmwforsale #e92m3 #e90m3 #e36m3 #e46m3 #f80m3 #g80m3 #m3parts #cars